The launch of Sirens and Leviathans went so much better than I could have ever anticipated. Thank you to everyone who read my book! A huge hug and thanks if you left a review!
As you know, reviews are gold to authors, and so very important. When you leave a review, you are doing something special for the author, and we thank you!
I am currently working on Storms and Embers, but at the Launch Day Q&A, I had some questions asked that I will put here for the people who missed it.
- Will there be a Medusa book? A) Yes, most likely two in fact. One will be a novella about Amphitrite and Medusa before all the events in the Reign of Goddesses series, and because I adore Medusa, she will have her own book in the future.
- Is the new series coming out next year Greek Mythology? A) it is mythology, but not Greek. I will be mixing mythologies throughout my career (
), but Clan of Shadows will be Celtic Mythology. I will do more Greek in the future, but most likely Nordic and Slavic, and many others, as well.
- Is Storms and Embers the last of the Reign of Goddesses series? A) It is the last of the trilogy, yes, but not the last book I will write of their world. Hera and the crew will pop back up in the future.
- Will there be a hardback or boxset? A) yes. My cover designer, whom I owe all the wine and chocolate in the world (and my editor deserves her own private island, the saint of a woman), will be designing these.
- When will Storms and Embers release? A) November 8, 2022
There were a few others, but those held spoilers of the book.
Again, thank you again everyone!